SG$1,005.00Donated So Far
India is experiencing the world's worst coronavirus outbreak.
Grieving families are struggling to keep themselves and their loved ones safe amid an overwhelmed health care system, and medical workers are stretched thin as some hospitals run out of oxygen and supplies.
You can help, too. Here's how.
Better Life Foundation Ltd (UEN: 201907101R), @blf.sg (https://www.facebook.com/blf.sg/), is a non-profit organization incorporated in Singapore. @blf.sg is also a registered member of The Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise, raiSE, a sector developer and membership body for aspiring social entrepreneurs, existing social enterprises and other individuals and organizations that are interested in contributing to the development of the Social Enterprise sector. raiSE was set up to raise awareness on social entrepreneurship and raise support for Social Enterprise in Singapore. Directory - Better Life Foundation Ltd (raise.sg).
@blf.sg sets out to improve the lives of people, especially women, children and the aged, through focuses in sanitation, living conditions and housing, education and healthcare. @blf.sg works with like minded organizations in Singapore, Mumbai and Darbhanga India to provide sanitation support and services to the rural regions. With Hamilton Holdings Pte Ltd in Singapore (https://www.facebook.com/hamiltonhldgs), @blf.sg provides physical toilet units to help improve the horrible sanitation situation in India.
To help arrest the pandemic spreading like wild fire in India, @blf.sg is raising funds:
- to provide personal protective equipment (PPE) -- like gloves, face shields, suits and masks -- to frontline health care workers.
- to supply ventilators and pulse oximeters in addition to helping with community education.
- to supply India with needed oxygen concentrators and medical resources.
- for meals, medication and medical equipment.
- to combat misinformation (rumors the virus was spread by mosquitoes, for instance) and teach people how to protect themselves.
- to support health care workers and the most vulnerable people within their relief work.
- to distribute hygiene kits and improving access to clean water and toilets.
The situation in India is dire and desperately in need of help in any way we can. @blf.sg is open to working with other organizations to provide the much needed help in India.
- Vincent Ng
- Campaign Owner
- Willy Ng
- Funds management
Modi Says Virus Is Rapidly Spreading in India’s Rural AreasUpdate posted by Vincent Ng at 09:02 am
The Region Engulfed!Update posted by Vincent Ng at 05:57 pm
Nepal in danger of becoming the next India as it struggles with surge in Covid-19 deathsUpdate posted by Vincent Ng at 05:42 pm
India sees record Covid-19 deaths, new cases in 24 hoursUpdate posted by Vincent Ng at 10:45 am
Tragic Covid-19 Situation in India Should Raise Alarm Bells for All of Us: UNICEFUpdate posted by Vincent Ng at 10:34 am
Tragic Covid-19 Situation in India Should Raise Alarm Bells for All of Us: UNICEF (yahoo.com)
India posts record daily rise in COVID-19 deathsUpdate posted by Vincent Ng at 06:13 am
India posts record daily rise in COVID-19 deaths