US$100.00raised of $500.00 goal
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
World of Jade Mountain needs you!
World of Jade Mountain is a free to use RPG website based on the amazing fandom that is Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland.
By donating to the advertising campaign you can claim rewards on site at any time you choose. All you need to do is mail Garrett Marshall who will be more than willing to help you redeem any rewards owed to yourself and get you started on your journey!
For every dollar you donate under $50 dollars, you will receive 100 additional in-game currency. If you donate $10USD, you will receive 1,000 game currency. $49USD will receive 4900 game currency, and so on. This is only available up to $50. Once your total donated amount exceeds $50USD, you will be asked to select a reward from the official status list below.
Sandwings: Dual Tail
When one has a dual tail, it means that they have two tails that split at the base. This means that one has more stingers, providing more venom. This power does not carry over to one's scavenger form.
Mudwings: Blood-Red Egg
When a Mudwing egg is blood-red, it is immediately known that they are special and fire-resistant!
When one is a Pigmenteer, one has the ability to change the colour of the things they touch. This power can be carried by both scavenger and dragon form.
Uncommon: $80 Dollars
Owner of String of Jewels:
- Every dragon likes to accessorize! With this status, the owner will have a bedazzling strong of jewels hung across their chest to glitter in the sunlight and mesmerize all that gaze upon them!
Skywings: Fire Scales
- Fire scales are scales that are so hot, that they can burn anything that they come in touch with. This power also carries over to one's scavenger form, but to a lesser degree.
- Has control over plants, trees and everything that grows in nature. This power can be carried by both scavenger and dragon form.
- Nightwings: Psychic Abilities
- To have Psychic Abilities, it means that one can read other people's minds. They also have the ability to do fortune-telling and to have visions. This power can be carried by both scavenger and dragon form.
Owner of Icy Heart:
- It has been said that this smooth, cold gemstone can show one's soul when seeing it. The stone is as cold as ice but warm for its wearer.
Owner of Fafnir's Spear:
- When one owns Fafnir's Spear, they can find any dragon that can be found when ordering it to find one.
- The ability to read minds through Animus gift.
- This status is only available to Purebreds. This status is a catchall for the Queen, King, princes, and princesses. Or so to say, they are the leaders of a Tribe.
- This status is only available to Hybrids. This status gives one all abilities from both tribes, creating a superweapon of themselves.
Very Rare: $100
Icewings: Queen Hail's Crown
This crown gives the user control over most ice, making them extremely powerful.
Seawings: Tide Manipulation
One that has Tide Control, has the ability to have power over the way the water moves. This power can be carried by both scavenger and dragon form.
Owner of Mary's Gem:
- This gemstone can be put on one's chest, turning them into becoming extremely powerful and beautiful. When one puts it on their forehead, one's personality will get very bland and will become the most boring dragon on the planet.
Owner of Enchanted Blue Topaz:
- This is a set of three gemstones that can be placed on one's head. The first gemstone allows one to visit one's dreams (either dragon or scavenger). The second gemstone allows you to communicate with Scavengers (in dragon form), and the third gemstone will weaken any Animus magic.
Owner of the Eye of Onyx:
- The Eye of Onyx is a necklace with a black rock, holding two gold wing-shaped clasps. It has the ability to decide who is the Sandwing Queen/King and can electrocute any who try to take it from the rightful wearer. *** Reserved only for a Sandwing with the Royalty status as Queen
- The ability to enchant items, age, etc. For dragons over 180 (this happens by natural in-game ageing).
Ultra Rare: $200
Custom Status: Any status (Tribe Status, Item or Title) of your own creation, and being approved by the Overseer and Head of Academy.
No updates for this campaign just yet