CREATING AN OPEN & JUST DEMOCRACY
"The constitution of Canada does not belong either to Parliament, or to the Legislatures; it belongs to the country and it is there that the citizens of the country will find the protection of the rights to which they are entitled." – Nova Scotia (A.G.) v Canada (A.G.)  S.C.R. 31.
2021 has been a very challenging and difficult year for most people. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed so much in our everyday lives. Many things we took for granted are no longer possible or very limited.
We Unify Canada works toward an open and just democracy that is resilient in the face of change and worthy of the Canadian people’s trust. We support partners and ideas from across the political spectrum in pursuit of a vibrant and diverse debate, fair elections, effective and accountable government and a just and inclusive society.
We hope you’ll join us on this direct action campaign to support a non-partisan volunteer driven organization. We will provide transparency and intend to responsibly use funds towards the following:
- Preparing a legal challenge against the mandates
- Promoting and moving forward claims to defend the Charter of Rights
- Promoting early COVID-19 treatment
- Printing costs for signs, notices and promotion materials
- Event expenditures for promotion and logistics
- Administration costs for ongoing operations and initiatives of our 12 action teams
This is a summary of some of our team initiatives:
- Putting pressure on the Government to follow the Reference Procedure
- Expanding a network of doctors and nurses to stop the mandates
- Helping businesses and individuals impacted by the mandates
- Supporting Women's Health and opportunities for improved care during pregnancy
Thank you very much for your support and we hope to welcome you at one of our weekly events.
Contributors will not enter into a solicitor-client relationship with a lawyer engaged in the litigation. Our lawyer will have no direct duty to account or report on the litigation to you, but we certainly intend to. The lawyer can only accept instructions from the person who retained the lawyer. If any funds are not used, the law firm will return them to us and we will in turn return them to you. And lastly, our lawyer will have no involvement with the crowdfunding campaign.