The Underwood Family Tree website is administered by family members. Family members need to register on the website to see all the information, but registration is completely free and the website itself is completely advert free.
Information currently on the site includes the following:
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Census records
- Armed Forces records
- Employment records
- Family Statistics: average death age, most popular first names, etc.
- And so much more.
Where certificates are not currently available, where funds allow, we will purchase missing certificates and display them on the tree.
In order to keep the site advert free, it is paid for solely by voluntary donations, and any contribution is welcome, however small. There is no set amount, but the website itself has the following ongoing requirements:
- £7.00 pays for a PDF copy of a birth or death certificate to be displayed on the website to family members.
- £11.00 pays for full birth, marriage, and death certificates to be displayed on the website for family members.
- £13.00 pays for the website name (underwoodfamilytree.com) for one full year.
- £32.40 pays for the website to be hosted for one full year.
All donations are used completely to pay for the maintenance of the Underwood Family Tree website, or to pay for missing certificates to be added.
Information available to site visitors is limited, but information available to family members is not restricted other than to respect the confidentiality of living persons who you are not closely related to.
Other branches of 'Underwood's will be added as we receive information, and we hope over time to have a comprehensive database of all Underwood family members.