Who We Are:
Raven's Hollow is a partnership of artisian jewelers who have come together with the hopes of creating a positive impact on the world. We have partnered with dozens of small charity groups and causes to help spread awareness and raise money. Domestic Violence Centers, Animal Rescues and Medical outreaches are among the already chosen causes. Once a charity is selected we work directly with the charity to select colors and design their own unique Raven's Hollow Hope-fulls Collection. These items are then sold online and at events. 50% of the proceeds go directly to the charity. The rest is used to restock items and generate more awareness. We DO NOT profit from the Raven's Hollow Hope-fulls items.
About the Project:
For this project we are offering the $25 Raven's Hollow Hope-fulls Bracelets at a $5 discount. This discount does not affect the amount donated directly to the charities. They will still receive $12.50 per bracelet. There are three bracelet styles to choose from which will be outlined in the rewards section and each comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you break it, we will fix it.
We chose the name of the project because the remaining $7.50 from each bracelet will go toward the expenses involved in attending a special event in March to support our newest cause. At this event we will be featuring each of our charities in hopes of finding more sponsors and hopefully a partner in kind willing to match donations generated by the sale of the collections.
How to receive your reward:
When donating make sure you fill out both the email and mailling address sections. We will contact you via email to have you specify your choice of charity and to get your wrist measurement. To measure your wrist you can either use a cloth measuring tape or a piece of string and a ruler to measure your actual wrist size. Do not add any extra slack, we will calculate any additional length needed to fit your wrist properly based on the style chosen. By adding additional slack your bracelet will not fit correctly and might fall off your wrist.
Who we support / Color Combinations
Due to legal restrictions we are unable to list specific names for charities on any website other our own without creating extra red tape for the charities we support. To avoid this I will be listing generic information. Should you want specific information on exactly which charity a color combination represents feel free to message me and I will provide you all the detailed information.
I will try to post pictures in the update section with each color combination and style so you can see all your options. All Charities are available in all three styles even if the photographs don't show all three styles.
- Alzheimer's - Stainless steel with dark purple
- Heart Health Education - Stainless Steel with Red and Black
- Disaster Relief - Stainless Steel with solid red
- Arthritis - Copper with cobalt blue
- Animal Cruelty - Stainless with orange
- End Domestic Violence - Stainless with violet and turquoise
- Ecological Conservation - Stainless Steel with Green
- Animal Rescue - Stainless Steel with two tone blue
- Military Support - Black with dark purple and silver
- Exotic Animal Sanctuary - Stainless steel with black and orange
- Breast cancer - Stainless Steel with pastel Pink
- Disability Awareness - Black with cobalt blue and silver
- Art Education - Solid Stainless Steel
- Epilepsy Education / Research - Stainless with two tone purple
- Designated Driver / Alcohol Awareness - Stainless with Cobalt and Yellow.
- Autism Awareness / Research - Stainless Steel with rainbow
- Equality - Black with rainbow