A team of 2 computer scientist students who just know who to create programs, systems, solutions, games, tournament...
We are developing a Trivia World League game.
- Questions can be created and evaluated by community. Difficulty can be detected by answers. Community can translate and transfer from context (we call it region).
- Coins let player bid on match and recover or earn more coins. Community actions like evaluate questions can grant coins.
- Stored by region, questions can be selected to the match.
- Cards can be collected so player can receive boosts periodically or on click/destruction.
- Points define player rank and are collected in matches.
- Team can be created and managed. Special prices will be obtained by team matches. Players can negotiate team actions as entering the team and playing a tournament.
- Game modes can grant different prices.
- Tournaments will occur on 3 levels: players, teams, regions.
- A market for player-to-player and player-to-system in game trade/sell.
- Store is where player can buy or earn coin.
- In-game object as cards can become physical and distributed one day (we hope for)
The game is on development stage and we are glad to receive feedbacks.
We now need to review the code, check errors, create more content, develop the rest of the system, find someone to help with design...
We are looking for support so we can launch.
The link goes below (AWS free tier without a dns)
Rewards fo donations can be negotiated