The mission of The Princess Club is to help bring teenage girls into a living, dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to see girls in Memel actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others—girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faith.
Together, our goal for every meeting is to grow bigger hearts. Together, we will learn how to love and care for one another, other people, ourselves, and our relationship with God. And we’ll do this by learning about Jesus Christ, what He has done for us, and His plans for each of our lives.
Girls are active, imaginative, and unique. They are passionate! And The Princess Club offers them the perfect place to learn and grow as they discover who God created them to be, we want to grow women closer to God and closer to each other as we equip them to show girls how to live God-honoring lives.
What The Princess Club is about:
- Developing a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Foster a relationship with older woman
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Learn what it means to be an activist for Christ
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
- Enjoy dynamic singing and creative movement in a large group setting
- Make meaningful crafts that encourage others
- Using your talents and finding what talent God has gifted you with, and applying it to your every day life