My friend Ricky is suffering from gastrointestinal fistula, which is a hole in the abdominal, and requires urgent surgery. After his small business went bankrupt 4 years ago, he struggled to find work and managed to do consultancy work for a while. He is now unemployed and in need of an urgent operation as the hole has become life threatening. With no insurance or social security coverage, the Lebanese ministry of health has agreed to cover 60% of the medical procedure, I want your support to help fund the remaining 40% plus the hospital fees amounting to USD 5,000. The operation will be performed in the Centre Hospitalier du Nord (Zgharta) by Dr. Wajih Libiani and Dr. Khalil Armash, as soon as the funds are ready. Credit cards payments are not supported from Lebanon on this platform. Transfers can be made to: Richard Yaacoub - Bank of Beirut - IBAN: LB18007500000001140A54255300 Funds transferred offline will be added to this platform to reflect actual campaign performance. Thank you for your kindness. Elie Daccache.