Sue George, owner of Harvard Sweet Boutique, is running in the Boston Marathon again this year and is fundraising for the Greg Hill Foundation! What better way to raise money than with a friendly competition?
About the Greg Hill Foundation: To celebrate 20 years on the air at WAAF in Boston, Greg Hill formed a foundation in June of 2010 that would respond to the immediate needs of families that had been touched by tragedy. Feeling a strong obligation to communities that had supported his radio show, he wanted to create a foundation that would be able to harness his incredibly generous media audience and that would be able to assist in a tragic time at a moments notice.
Here's how it works:
- Go to our Super Bowl square board.
- Pick a square(s) to take a guess at what the score will be at the end of each quarter (*the score squares will not be revealed until the game begins).
- Purchase the square(s) you want for $26 each ($25 for square + $1 for administrative fee). You can purchase the squares right here on our GoGetFunding page. *IMPORTANT: You must indicate in your purchase, which square(s) you are buying in order to secure the ones you want!
- Once the Super Bowl begins we will track the score at the end of every quarter. If your purchased square lines up with the score, you win a percent of the earnings!
Winnings Breakdown for Squares
- End of First Quarter: 10%
- End of First Half: 10%
- End of Third Quarter:10%
- End of Game: 20%
- Proceeds From Squares bought benefitting Greg Hill Foundation: 50%
Help us raise money for this awesome organization and pick your squares now!
Visit https://www.footballsquares.net/lhdyfb to pick your squares and come back here to purchase.
REMEMBER: Indicate your square's number within your purchase so we can mark the square as paid!