So, My two brothers and myself started working on a 20+ year old house construction that my father started but never finished. He left my mom about a year ago. My mother is 60 years old and has a bad back. So she was a house wife for more than 34 years. I came up with the plan to finish that house for her. She deserves it. So we started that plan, bought installed all the electrical wiring by ourselves, bought and installed all the windows for the house by ourselves. We bought all the material to install the roof, AND installed it as well. But Im married, my brothers married, and my younger brother (the little one) is the one living with my mom. He´s the one that provides for her since my father left. But we´re running out of money.
We´ve spent (roughly) :
- All 9 windows 1500 dollars
- Roof Material 1200 dollars
- Electrical Wiring/ Boxes/ Breakers 1000
- We bought the floor tile (but havent installed it) 1000
What we need to finish is:
- Insulation for the roof
- Pay someone to install the floor tile
- Pay someone to re-level the floor (not leveled at all)
- Buy front and back door
She deserves to live in that house, and we wanted to make that happen. Anything that you can help with would be GREATLY appreciated. Anything!!