We are a group of Hong Kong democracy activists helping to raise funds from the international community to counter the misinformation blitz and sustain the momentum of lawful protests in 2020.
In recent weeks, our main fund raising platform was raided by the authorities under the pretext of investigating financial crimes. We are now trying to raise funds to ensure the pro-democracy movement does not lose momentum.
Hong Kong has no future if the people continue giving in to legislation that erodes our civil liberties. We have been bruised and battered, but we will not waver when our freedoms are at stake. The pressure has to be sustained if the Five Demands are not met.
The Five Demands are:
1) Full withdrawal of the extradition bill
2) Retracting classification of protesters as “rioters”.
3) Release of all arrested protesters
4) Independent inquiry into police brutality
5) Universal suffrage: Right to elect our own leaders to Legislative Council, and election of the Hong Kong Chief Executive.
All funds raised will go towards supporting grassroots activism and purchase of protective gear and medical supplies, etc. We denounce all forms of violence and pledge to use funds with accountability.
We are grateful for the moral support around the world and sincerely appreciate every dollar raised for our cause. Thank you for reading this. Please stand with us and make your voice count in the fight for Hong Kong's future!
#StandWithHongKong #StandWithHK #FreeHK #HongKongProtests