ZAR1,570.00raised of R1,000,000.00 goal goal
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
Reviving Townships Economies One Business At a Time.
In July 2021, violent protests swept across Gauteng and KwaZulu Natal. What began as a response by supporters of former President Jacob Zuma to his imprisonment, soon descended into chaos, looting, injury, and death. Many businesses in different industries and sectors have been negatively affected in various ways.
Afrika Tikkun is taking the stand to rebuild township economies by partnering with a range of different public, private and community-based organisations, ensuring our reach will be amplified and that businesses affected will not be left behind.
Below is a list of entrepreneurs we are determined to help rebuild their business
- Nonhlanhla, owner of Zinhlero Enterprise - a landscaping & gardening company in Orange Farm lost all her equipment due to theft.
- Xoliswa, owner of XO collection - a corporate & school clothing store in Durban, had her store broken into & stock taken including sewing machines.
- Asanda of Nxalaba Trading, a business that sells chickens & eggs at local taxi ranks, lost her entire stock due to looting.
- Stanton, who owns a Motor Spares shop in Katlehong, had his entire business burnt to the ground
- Lindiwe & Thatho had their kiosk inside Protea Glen Mall looted and destroyed.
We call upon you as a social partner to make an investment today to support these young entrepreneurs in rebuilding their businesses and restoring the township economy.
- Afrika Tikkun
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet