Typing this message with the faith that good food will survive and thrive. (I need to raise funds so that my first business can continue to sustain). It’s been a year and here are my reflections and reasons for needing additional support from you.
Since Sep 2017, I have made numerous oversights. For instance, I had spent more time on the menu and put more emphasis on quality of food that I had forsaken marketing.
The money from this campaign will be used:
- to produce 1 or 2 bottled sauce in a halal registered central kitchen in Singapore
Facts about the sauces:
- No MSG, no artificial preservatives, brown sugar, low salt and low sugar
- All sauces are vegetarian except Sweet Nasi Lemak Sambal
- The most popular sauce is: Black Sauce
- 2nd most popular sauce: Sweet Nasi Lemak Sambal
- 3rd most popular sauce: Serial Chili
The available sauces for 40g and 200g sauces are:
- Caramelised onion (Non-spicy)
- Sweet Nasi Lemak Sambal (Level 1 spiciness)
- Spizy Nasi Lemak Sambal (Level 2 spiciness)
- Blackie Sauce (Level 3 spiciness)
- Numbing Chili (Level 4 spiciness)
- Hooot Sauce (Level 5 spiciness)
- Serial Chili (Level 6 spiciness)
Dinner cooked by Vyn: The menu will be prepared based on the eaters' dietary preferences.
- 10 years in the education industry (MOE, international language school and tuition centre)
- Postgraduate diploma in Education (National Institute of Education)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Adults (University of Cambridge)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment ACTA (Institute of Adult Learning)
- Lastly, testimonials from former pupils' parents about changing their attitude towards school work and greater respect towards siblings and parents
English Presentation Skills lessons: The focus of this lesson is to correct English at the linguistic level. Confidence in speaking English is also one of the objectives of this lesson. Singlish is a habit so if it is eradicated, your child will fare better in English exams, naturally instead of mechanically through pen, assessment books and scores of school's exam papers.
Personal Development Lessons for your child: The objective is for your child to work well together with every team member and family members. I have seen many children who show disrespect for the 'weaker' parent that it hurts just by being an observer, let alone observing the 'bullying' from the child towards the parent.
The first session is a meet-up with all family members as this is a holistic approach and it involves all members. A lesson plan will subsequently be crafted.
Though I am not a life coach for youths, I have successes with several children that I am confident that I am able to make a difference in your child's life. Full refund will be offered should issues be more than the rest of the involved parties can handle.