Firstly I am a very private person so it was difficult starting this campaign but it is something I have to do.
I believe that the world should be borderless for all humans. Everyone has their own personal struggles and we all belong where we will be happy.
I am 23 years old and was adopted when I was a 2week old baby. I don't know who my biological parents are but I lost my adopted parents at the age of 15. Since then I have been trying my best every single day to make a living for myself. It has been rough but I have tried to deal with and overcome all struggles and situations as I go. Sometimes by myself or with the help of some individuals.
However, some struggles I was not and am not able to overcome,that's what brought me to this GogetFunding page.
I need to go back to my country of birth before the 10 April 2017 for 8weeks to apply for a Visa/Permit for me to be able to come back to South Africa to work and live here legally. As I don't have family nor friends to go and live with or help me with the application process etc, I will set out a list of why I need funding.
I need funding for the following:
1. Gathering all the required documents and forms for the application including but not only: Medical reports,radiological reports,police clearance certificates, medical aid joining fees etc etc.
2. Traveling back to my country of birth for the application and traveling back to South Africa again (Road or Air whichever is cheaper)
3. Having a place to live and sleep for the 8weeks during the application period as I am not allowed to leave the country while the application is in progress.
4. Transport and traveling fees to and from the embassy and other places I would need to go
5. Money for food and basic living from now until I come back with my VISA/Permit and dan start working.
There are some things I can't mention on here but that will also require some of this funding.
I am not welcomed in my country of birth because of who I am. If I am unsuccesful in obtaining the funds to complete my goal of the application to legally go and live and work in South Africa it will have devastatingly negative and effects on me as a person.
Please contact me with any questions or queries and I will answer/respond.
There are millions of people around the world who illegally work and live in countries because they are destitute and desperate. I could easily become one of those illegal immigrants but i decided not to. I strongly believe that there are many people who want to and most importantly who are able to financially assist people in need around the world for different personal causes.
I have faith and hope.
Thank you in advance to everyone and anyone who took the time to read about my situation and also to those who are able to assist, it really is much appreciated.