Our company CDK Innovations (Pty) Ltd.'s campaign is about seeking the needed funding for developing an online transactional solution (mobile app), of which we have successfully filed a provisional patent for. Our solution will target a market which consists of all customers (e.g. private customers, businesses, vehicle fleet owners such as trucking, bus, airline, taxis, marine, agriculture, trains, industrial companies i.e.factories etc.) that have a demand and make use of some form of Petroleum/Energy products, including Electrical charge (kWh) in their daily lives. We believe that our total addressable market for our online solution in the USA alone, is in excess of $1 billion dollars a year, where there are 276 million operating vehicles and, for example in South Africa, there is 12 703 271 registered vehicles with an addressable market of >28 billion litres. Internationally there is 1,2 billion vehicles with an addressable market of $2 trillion.
An online software application transactional and management system for various Petroleum and Energy products including Electrical charge (kWh), where private and/or business customers with their account product balances can e.g. stockpile, make/save money via bulk and/or non-bulk:
Users will be able to stockpile their product digitally/electronically.
- No need for physical storage space/tankage by private and/or business customers to stockpile e.g. purchased, traded etc. products.
- Users will have no need for petro cards, physical cash to pay at e.g. service station, product dispensary etc.
- Customers will be able to e.g. pay via the online mobile app/solution for purchases etc. with e.g. electronic funds/cash and/or credit etc.
- Customer can physically redeem the online products i.e. purchased, traded, received etc. at e.g. a service/fuel/charging station, depot, etc.
Our solution will allow petrochemical and/or energy industry/companies etc. including electrical charge (kWh) an online platform i.e. eCommerce/marketplace to sell their products directly to the customers/users and receive monies upfront/immediately without having the need to physically hold stock of all orders placed.
Customers can counter/negate the economic effect for e.g. price increase and/or decreases of petroleum/energy products including electric charge (kWh).
- Allows the private and/or business customers too early on calculate (forecast) what they will be e.g. paying for products and make adjustments accordingly.
- Vehicle fleet owners such as trucking, bus, airline, taxis, marine, agriculture, trains
- Our competitors e.g. Shell, BP, Chevron, Exxon Mobil etc., merely offer Loyalty/Reward/Points type programmes.