In Liberia, West Africa, Sunday July 1st, a day families usually spent together, it was a tragic day at Clara Freeman's home, a single mother of four. When she returned from work and found her four children dead in bed due to Carbon monoxide poisoning. Ms. Freeman, a single mother works as a cleaner to take care of her children in a country were the average family household live of $1 a day and more than 90% of the entire population are without electricity. As a result, Ms. Freeman bought a Generator for her children to use at night when she goes to work. This was her second generator, because her first generator was stolen when left outside in a generator room. On that fateful day, on her way to work, Ms. Freeman put the generator outside knowing the danger of keeping it in side, but according to Ms. Freeman, one of her children may have returned the generator in door fearing it could be stolen again. When she returned from work and called her children, she got no respond so she checked the generator room and did not find the generator in the generator room, at which point she realized that the light was on prompting her to call her neighbor who broke down the door where her children deceased bodies were found lying in their single bed they all shared. Ms. Freeman was totally devastated, she went in and out of shock and had to be repeatedly revived by her neighbors. This incident, although sad and unbelievable, it is a common event seen too often in Liberia. People are not educated about the dangerous effect of this odorless and tasteless gas. Raising this money will help Ms. Freeman recover from this tragedy and to help pay for other expenses. It is also our prayer and goal to start a program which will educate the masses about Carbon monoxide hazard and the danger it causes. Too many families have suffered similar plight, please help us help these people who have suffered so much from nearly two decades of war.