Dear Bar Ber Black Sheep Patrons and followers,
1. The World Health Organization has declared the Covid-19 virus as a global
pandemic. Our government has had a delicate task of balancing doing all that is
necessary to curve the spread of the pandemic while at the same time stimulating
2. In accordance with the restrictions imposed by government and the social
responsibility we have to uphold as businesses and citizens, Bar Ber Black Sheep has
closed since 19 March 2020. We find ourselves in an unprecedented position and
having to navigate through these challenging times.
3. We were hopeful that our men’s grooming services would be reinstated, sooner
rather than later, however acknowledge that our services are not regarded as
essential, resulting in our re-opening being postponed to an indefinite date.
4. Apart from our men’s grooming services, Bar Ber Black Sheep has become the fabric
of Jozi’s social scene, hosting some of the coolest parties, live artists and comedians.
If you have visited us before, you will share testament to this and if you have not, we
look forward to hosting you soon. Our staff alike have taken pride and joy in serving
our loyal patrons and it is with a heavy heart that they are unable to do so at these
grave times that our country and the world are facing. As a result of Bar Ber Black
Sheep been closed, the livelihoods of our staff and their families are being severely
affected financially and times are indeed very hard.
5. We humbly appeal to our loyal patrons, followers and community to kindly consider
their plight in these uncertain and hard times, any donation will be greatly
appreciated. All donations, free of deductions, will be distributed to the staff of Bar
Ber Black and their families.
6. We sincerely thank you in advance for any donations, same is humbly received.