€823.00raised of €1,000,000.00 goal goal
It is no secret that the main advantage of the cryptocurrency market is its high volatility - significant price fluctuations of any cryptocurrency. The person who wants to make money at cryptocurrency can simply buy the selected crypto assets and sell them when exchange rate rises. It is possible that the cryptocurrency exchange rate sharply decreases and the investor loses part of the invested funds and sometimes almost all of the invested funds, due to the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market. There is statistic that less than 5% of participants in the cryptocurrency market earn on cryptocurrencies and the remaining 95% simply lose their funds.The many investors will turn to robotic systems in their investment activities with the development of robotic and automated trading systems. If in 2017 year there are 13 million people used the services of robotic and automated trading systems around the world and now this number has grown more than five times up to 70.5 million people. Accordingly the number of clients of such services increased by more than 50% per year. This dynamics gives experts reason to assume that by 2023 year the number of investors using such trading systems will reach 147 million people.We use software from the world's leading Software Manufacturers to trade cryptocurrencies and fiat money on exchanges.We are constantly monitoring new trends of development in various spheres of business. Our company invests in modern areas of activity, such as: financial technologies, gaming, gambling, trading and others, which allows our investors to receive a stable income and avoid investment risks. We do not stand still and constantly develop. We will be able to offer new investment directions in the future to addition existing financial instruments.We offer a variety of tools to produce a completely passive income for our investors.Each investor will receive a monthly report on paymentof dividends.
The profit is immediately transferred to your Paraminex - Embily payment card. You can withdraw cash from the card at any ATM that accepts MasterCard and UnionPay cards. You can withdraw up to $ 350 per transaction without verification and more than $13,000 per transaction with identity verification.
You can withdraw your deposit from your account at any time. If you withdraw your deposit before the 1st day of the next month then you will not be able to get the monthly profit for the current month.Our company is official partner of the Embily payment platform. Cardholders can use the card anywhere in the world at any ATM or at any merchant.The card design may differ from the sample provided. Deposit is free of charge. Conversion of cryptocurrency to US dollars - 2.5%
Additional Commission is possible when withdrawing funds from an ATM or converting US dollars to other currencies. This fee depends on the Bank itself at whose ATM you withdraw funds from the card.
We have our own large pool that will allow you to earn PZM cryptocurrency:
PZM cryptocurrency uses Paramining technology - generation of new coins in the wallet depending on the wallet balance. The speed generation of new PZM coins increases if the balance of PZM coins increases too in your wallet. The main advantage of Paramining technology is that no network user can interfere with this mechanism and falsify new coins. All users can track the number of coins issued by the system in real time. Paramining works on any wallet with a balance of more than 1 PZM and automatically stops when the balance is equal to 1million PZM coins. The rate of generating new PZM coins will decrease due to Paratax over time. Paratax is a linear increase in the difficulty of generating coins, expressed as a percentage of the number of coins already mined by all users. The maximum Paratax limit will be 99% by the time of generation of 3 billion PZM. The difficulty of mining new coins will increase with increasing Paratax.
The monthly profit will be credited by USDT to your account balance from each card which you sold. You get monthly profit also from your referrals up to level 3 when your referrals sold cards.
Why do we raise funds:
-Hire good coders and staff
-Rent an office
-Buy out a franchise
-Rent a server
Those of you who will help us now will have a stake in Paraminex with the payment of monthly dividends and a free offshore cryptocurrency card with increased limits
No updates for this campaign just yet