Hi and thanks for looking.
My name is Andy and I am a single parent to 3 young kids and unfortunately have been made redundant twice in the last 18 months. I could see this as a negative however it is an opportunity, so the time has come for me to take control and work for myself, and my kids.
I have found a franchise business called oven rescue (oven cleaning business) that I can take on which will allow me to work around my family, this franchise appeals more to me over other similar franchises as it is more competitively priced and the founder is very hand on with the business and allows you to work hard for the desired result, there is also opportunities to grow the business in the future and even hopefully employ local people. I could set up on my own but it is nationally recognised that more business succeed under an established brand that has proven methods, techniques and marketing experience.
The cost of the franchise is £9'500 +Vat, for this I would get the following;
Trade under our name and branding
• Have a two week initial training programme actually working with the franchiser and their clients
• Provided with a comprehensive operations manual
• A launch package including letterheads, business cards and leaflets
• Utilise all the proven self-developed Oven Rescue Group business systems
• Help with marketing and promotional support
• Granted with a protected territory of 60'000 households
• Inclusion on the Oven Rescue web site providing customer exposure
• Ongoing day to day advice and sound support
• Equipment and tools required
I would need to purchase a van as this is van based which I will be funding myself as well as the liability insurance costs.
I would be more than happy to keep anybody updated with progress once my business goes live, this would be the least that I could possibly do for the generosity and belief that anybody gives.
Thank You for reading