ZAR4,076.00raised of R20,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
The Mtsweni Family lost their home due to a fire that broke out some days ago. Mr Mtsweni (64) and Mrs Mtsweni (58) were at home when the fire started. The gas heater was switched on to keep Mr Mtsweni warm because there was no electricity for days and he had just come home from hospital after being in a coma.
- Simphiwe Ntuli
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet