I am moving out by November 30, 2020 because I can't afford to live in Los Angeles anymore. I have managed to pay half, however I'm behind on other bills despite working hard, self releasing a self produced and engineered album, designing on demand print merchandise, offering graphic design services, on top of independent contractor work.
- Behind in Medical Bills by $737.44
- Packing supplies $150
- Credit card bill $2,196
- I have to move out of my apartment by November 17,2020
- Uhaul Shipping Across State cost $1,740 is coming Monday
- Travel cost baggage, lyft/uber, and plus ticket $1000
- Lodging for 3 months
- All the links to my services to support!