Maxine & Lieb’s Quest to find a #SafeCountry to call their Forever Home
(This is NOT a campaign for our own emigration, but to enable us to do a realistic LSD trip to 3 viable countries to assist other South African families in making the right, realistic decision.)
I, Maxine, am a Naturopath, Herbalist and author, with a passion for helping people heal the root cause of their illness in a natural, safe and holistic way. I believe in educating children and adults on healthy living. My husband, Lieb, is a professional photographer who captures the beauty of our world in great detail.
We are South Africans, in our 40’s, and due to the collapsing economy and increasing violence in our country, we are seeking a viable alternative for emigrating.
Many South Africans feel disheartened. It is very expensive to emigrate, and getting into a new country has proved to be very difficult. After 3 years of research, submitting applications and receiving rejections and hitting stone walls, we have narrowed our doable options down to only 3 countries in Central and South America.
The time has come for us to put our research into action, get our boots on and go out and discover the true viability of moving, and living, in these countries. Too many families have already lost their life's savings.
We hope to bring back a fountain of real and authentic information to give hope to the other families who want to give their children a brighter and safer future!
We all have these questions:
- Can we really walk the streets after sunset?
- Can we drive safely without being hijacked?
- Can we sleep soundly at night without fear?
- Is there sufficient electricity and water?
- Can I take my pets with?
- Will the locals accept us into their communities?
- Will we be able to cope living/doing business in English?
- Is the school system of high, international value?
- What are the business opportunities in a new country?
- How much money is realistic to budget for?
- Can we AFFORD to make the move, before it is too late?
- Are we too old?
- Is there old age care available?
- What are the medical facilities like?
- What are property prices and living conditions?
We are going to find the real answers!
Our goal is to collect $19 000 by 16 February 2020
How can YOU help us?
In principle, I will never ask for money if I can’t give anything in return, so here is the deal:
- I am offering a FULL ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS and REPORT to pinpoint where your health issues are emanating from, and suggest a protocol to eliminate disease and live a full, happy and pain free life. The normal price of this service is $99. To reach more people I will discount it by 60%!
For every $40 donated, I will do a full analysis with a report.
- Furthermore, we will document our journey with great photographs, interviews and real-life experiences to help other families make the big decision to move.
- All of this will be posted on our Facebook page: Quest for a #SafeCountry
- Donations of $100 will get a personal 30 minute video call to answer specific questions.
ANY donation, no matter how small, will help us to achieve our goal. Your $1 means R15 to us! You can help us to make a difference in the lives of many other South African families.
If you would like to support us in a different way, you can purchase any of my books on Amazon. They are available in Kindle and paperback versions.
The Herb Chronicles – Adventures with Freyja (Omnibus) for ages 5-12
(50% of these proceeds go the the Illustrator, as per our agreement)
Kindle and Paperback version
Countries that we will be visiting:
- If we raise enough funds, we could possibly fit in Paraguay, too
Why these three countries?
- No age limits for emigration
- No IELTS tests or skills points needed
- Outside the Hurricane belt
- Relatively good reports on medical care, economical stability, and safety
- Inexpensive to locate to (in comparison to other countries)
Donations will be used to pay for:
- Flights from Johannesburg (South Africa), to Panama, Grenada and Uruguay, and back to Johannesburg.
- Reasonably priced accommodation
- Meals (daily meals and for interviews held with expats)
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Local transport
Your specific requests to investigate specific issues of interest, can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for supporting our mission to bring back HOPE to the families in South Africa!