Hi Family and Friends!
Liam has been busting his butt for 4 weeks raising money for Disneyworld! He's done such a great job running his lemonade stand and has learned so much about business, math, money and people.
Some of the things he's learned are:
- How to give change with a $5, $10 and $20 dollar bill all on his own!
- How to treat customers with kindness and respect
- The value of delayed gratification
- The names of coins and their values
- How to overcome objections (if someone says they don't have cash he responds with, "That's ok, we have a card reader!" LOL)
- How to deal with "No's"
- How to run a small business
- The difference between gross profit and profit
- How to fill out a deposit slip, count his money and deposit his earnings at a bank
- And most importantly, how to hustle hard for a dream he is determined to transform into a reality!
Liam's lemonade stand has been a huge success and we are so thankful to Nick's Garden Center for allowing us to set up shop.
This is our last week at Nick's and quite a few friends and family members who don't live in Colorado have expressed interest in supporting Liam's lemonade business. If you are one of these individuals, we have created this page for you to make your contribution convenient and easy!
Summer 2017 has been an amazing summer filled with loads of learning and extremely memorable experiences. We are so grateful for everyone's support and we hope Liam's lemonade stand inspires you to hustle hard for your dreams as well!
Victoria, Jeff and Liam