Welcome to the InnerSanctum Games funding campaign page. This page contains information regarding the current games in development as well as any updates for all our supporters. Thank you for your time and support, and please keep coming back for updates!
Mr O. Shonibare
Who are we ?
InnerSanctum Games is an independent video game studio headed by Mr O. Shonibare. Operations officially commenced in January 2013, however early conception work began as early as March 2011. The aim was to create compelling, fun and memorable games that can easily be enjoyed by anyone and everyone, and we are confident we can attain these goals.
Since the start of operations, the studio has had the pleasure of working with talents like Carl Wharton who will form the basis of one of the more important characters in the upcoming Crime Scene investigation game titled " Project Aella ". It was a pleasure working with talents like Carl seeing as an actor of his calibre will undoubtedly bring originality to his character.
For more on Carl Wharton, Please visit: http://www.innersanctumgames.net/#!actor-spotlight-carl-wharton/cqz0
Using real people as a basis to create characters in a video game is commonplace in the video game industry.
Photoshoots are hosted to capture these models and actors, who are later modelled in 3D for animation and engine work.
A tremendous amount of reserch and development has taken place over the last year, and it has been extremely rewarding to say the least. This is why we are confident we can really impact the gaming and entertainment industries with our unique ideas that will make it into the planned titles.
So far, the projects in development have been privately funded. But we realise that as a team, the only way we could move forward is with your help.
N.B.: We have just been given the license as a playstation mobile developer. Wooohooo!!!
What gaming platforms do we have in mind ?
So far, we are in the process of acquiring technologies that will enable us release our titles on the following platforms:
Mobile: Androis OS and iOS
Handheld: PS VITA
Consoles: PS4, Steam Box (Steam OS)
Desktop: Windows and Mac OS X
What titles are currently in development ?
- Project Aella: This was the first ever concept to be put on design. Project Aella is a crime scene investigation game that is story driven and places emphasis on choices, decisions and interactions with a host of unique characters. Problem/Crime Solving, exploring, fact finding, combat, discovery, skeletons in closets e.t.c. will all be part of the experience.
- Project RF: A Sci-Fi game that tells the story of 2 aliens who happen to find themselves in a strange world after an incident on their home planet. Discovery, exploration, close encounters e.t.c will all be part of the experience. There are some rather unique gameplay mechanics scheduled to make it into Project RF, and I can't wait to disclose them in our live demonstration planned for sometime in 2014.
- Project HYLDA: Project Hylda is a " hack and slash " game that will feature a Hero and Heroine, slicing through hordes of enemies that will make life difficult for you. The key to this title is Combat and A.I. (Artificial Intelligence). We intend to present some unique combat mechanics that will make each battle an interesting encounter.
- Project Fish: Mobile Game for Android OS and iOS.
- Project NA: Arching game for Android OS and iOS.
- Project RF: Genesis: Mobile game introduction to the world of Project RF
- Project Aella: L: Mobile game introduction to the world of Project Aella.
This list has intentionally been dumbed down (information wise), because we wouldn't like to give too much away at the moment
Why do we need your help ?
What really motivated us to launch this campaign is that all members of the team are in full time employment, and tend to do project work during their leisure (which is limited). This can take its toll on the quality of these titles. If we have accomplished what we have so far with very limited personal funds and little time, then what would we achieve with more time and funding ? I believe those 2 ingridients are essential to success.
The main reasons why we need your help include:
1) Paying talent to capture their likeness for character creation.
2) Acquiring the proper licenses for content creation: This is very important to prevent any future conflicts.
3) Acquiring the right set of tools for content creation: Game creation is a complex business that requires various applications to achieve production goals.
4) Soundtracks and Audio
5) Hardware: We intend to have the right amount of hardware for other developers collaborating on the project.
6) Concept Art work
These are only a few of the operational costs that your donations will cover.
2014 is going to be a big year for us seeing as we intend to launch a new website with new content and demonstrations to let our supporters know just how much progress has been made. The only way we can achieve this is through your help.
We thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you all. Any questions ? Please visit the contact us section of our website and feel free to message us: