After over a year of writing and re-writing, High Arts is up for a run at the New York Summerfest! We have a venue and a creative team, but we still need more resources for this all to come together. Throw our creative team some love ($$$$$) so we can give you the best show possible. We're aiming for a full house, and we want the show to be worthy of the occasion—and to hopefully win some awards! Please help support our production with any amount possible, and then, if you're around New York City, come see High Arts at the Hudson Guild Theater on August 26th, 30th, or September 1st.
The donation rewards are listed to the right—any amount is greatly appreciated!
And Want to know what your money’s going toward? Here are the main production expenses:
- Set, Props, and Costume — because we want a good-looking production!
- Promotional Material — because we want to fill the house!
- Marketing and Design Collaborators — because we want that promotional material to look great!
- Rehearsal Space — because artists need space to practice!
- Cast and Crew Stipends — because artwork is work!