US$53.00Donated So Far
Helping my friend's (Irish Glariana) mom (ate Annie) who has Stage 4 Breast Cancer
From Irish Glariana message:
My mother had a lump in her right breast, it's already a year since she notified us about it . Last year, exactly November, we went to a City Hospital to have her medical check up. She had undergone breast ultrasound and the result is noncystic. The doctor advised us that it could be better if my mother will have a biopsy to test if it is cancerous or not, he also already explained about chemotherapy sessions before her surgery . My mother is hesitant to undergo such medical procedure , aside from being worried about her self, she also thought about expenses and all . After that, she decided not to pursue those and "magpabinisaya" nalang siya. After four months of ignoring her conditions, it became worse, really worse. Just few days ago , March 15, around 9pm , as I was about to attend my class, I got a message from my step-brother that my mother want herself to be admitted (di na just tingale makaya ang kasakit kay mag suka-suka naman siya, agwantador kaayu ni siya pero at this time di na jud kaya ) . So I rush my mother to a hospital with my cousin's motorcycle. We landed at Emergency, she is first swab tested and Praise God! It's negative. So she's officially admitted at Julio Cardinal Rosales Memorial Hospital. Now, It's already 24 and more hours they spent at this medical infirmary. Recently, the doctor got her blood samples and the result is okay. Now, we are waiting for a recent breast ultrasound and biopsy schedule, by the way, she has now agree to have a biopsy to test her really condition. My mother is still not convinced to undergo chemotherapy sessions , so, we, as family decided, what if diretsoon nalang ug "amputate" iyang totoy, what's the risk? because it leaves us no choice. Thou it cost much, but nothing is more expensive than her life.
I knew we are all in this trying times of pandemic , but I will appreciate any little goodness from your heart for my mother's sake. As of now, we are badly need your supports it could prayers, encouragement and financial aid.
Sending via Gcash: 09152384571 (Rebecca) just put in for Irish mom
Update: Her mom was sent home after being admitted in the city hospital because she doesn't want to undergo operation anymore as the hospital process is very slow and there is no guarantee that it will be successful as it is Stage 4 already. We would like to ask support for her mom's medicine and immediate needs. Her husband is working as a construction worker in town and her daughter, Irish Glariana is helping through online selling. Her mom has 4 children in all. We are still praying for a miracle over her life.
- Rebecca Gonzales
- Campaign Owner
No updates for this campaign just yet