I am a single mother of a 3 year old with autism. I am currently unable to work due to the fact that my child requires 95% of my time and the other 5% is for myself. Her father understands our situation and is helping me. But he got laid off in December. I wasn't able to pay the bill that was due in January. In Feburary he started back working and by that time I had two bills that were due and it was a disconnect notice. He sent me money for the past due bill and I was going to make the trip to pay it. The day before I was able to make it there I received a phone call saying it was the power company. By me having the money on the card I went ahead and paid it because they said that my account was due for a disconnection at any day. Two days later I received another call saying that I needed to return an urgent call to the power company. Upon doing so I found out that I had been a victim of fraud. As of right now my lights are disconnected and I am trying my best to get as much as possible if possible my account will be closing so I would need to pay a deposit fee plus the past two bills along with the one that's coming out now. So that over 1500 just to get them on and I am just taking a chance with this and I have also reached out to a few local organizations. Funds are limited where I'm from so right now any help would be truly appreciated.