US$3,424.00raised of $10,000.00 goal goal
Our company brings the English and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) classroom to the home via our online, face-to-face, learning platform which is accessible on laptops, tablets and mobile phones
What are the problems students are faced with?:
Having taught English in South East Asia for many years, we have noticed that, although students possess an ability to attain high marks in their exams, they do not acquire vital soft skills such as:
- presentation skills
- public speaking
- critical thinking
- logical reasoning
- creative thinking
Our Mission and Goals.
To give every student, with internet connectivity, access to high-quality learning programs and materials.
We would like to supply every student with a “STEAM toolkit” which will consist of all materials necessary for the online classroom and STEAM experiments.
Who are we?
We are two dedicated teachers, currently based in Vietnam with over 10 years of experience between us, and one parent. Together we have identified a gap in the online teaching role. We want to offer a platform that provides high quality, English and STEAM education, at the touch of a button.
Why are we here?
- To provide a more relevant high-quality learning experience
- To empower students with the skills required to travel and work abroad and to discover new opportunities
- To enable everyone, anywhere access to English language education
- To enable everyone, anywhere, access to STEAM learning
How can we maximise our reach for global education?
We can do this by:
- Bringing qualified and highly experienced ESL and STEAM teachers and students together, no matter where in the world they are.
- Providing the tools to allow students to acquire up to date and relevant English skills.
- Bringing the classroom to the student no matter where they are.
- Offering individual flexible learning schedules to suit each student
List of Classes and Courses
How can you help?
We have adopted a well-recognised system as the platform for our online English and STEAM lessons. These lessons are accessible to anyone with an internet connection around the world, at an affordable price.
However, the STEAM lessons are hands-on and practical and require each student to have the necessary items to participate in these lessons.
To ensure an optimal teaching outcome we would like to supply all our students with their own Earth Key English STEAM toolkit. . Students and parents will no longer need to source the materials themselves. This will reduce the cost of the lessons and help the students and parents save on their already increasing education costs.
We need your help so that we can;
- reach more students and provide education to anyone who wants to learn STEAM and/or English.
- constantly update our services to ensure that we continue to provide access to the highest level of English and STEAM online education possible.
Where are we in the world?
How will your contribution be used?
Funds raised will be used:
- To buy supplies and materials for the STEAM toolkits.
- To conduct Curriculum research to ensure students are always engaged.
- To maintain up to date online systems
- To expand our systems to accommodate more students as and when necessary
- To continue marketing and growing our student base.
How to contribute?
- Click on Donate Now!
- Input the amount you would like to donate
- Choose a reward (optional)
- Continue to checkout
- Pay with Debit/Credit Card OR PayPal
Other ways you can contribute:
If you cannot make a donation, please help us reach our goal by sharing this crowdfunding campaign on social media Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
Visit us on:
STEAMCraft Summer Camp Now Online!!Update posted by Gianluigi Nicolosi at 09:12 am
HAVE NO FEAR!!! ONLINE STEAMCRAFT IS HERE!!!Due to the current outbreak of COVID in Vietnam, we have had to postpone our Summer Camp for this year! But, this isn't the end....we have come up with a simple plan...shift everything to online learning!(Which is how we designed Earth Key English in
STEAMCraft Summer Camp Official Video!Update posted by Gianluigi Nicolosi at 05:20 am
Hey everyone, As July approaches, I would like to share with you our latest video on YouTube that highlights our STEAMCraft Summer Camp Program.If you are in Hanoi, come join us this July!
STEAMCraft Summer CampUpdate posted by Gianluigi Nicolosi at 08:45 am
Hello everyone!Another update on our progress for our STEAM Course!As summertime approaches in Vietnam, we are reaching out to the local community. This summer, throughout the month of July, we will be running a STEAMCraft Summer Camp in partnership with Bushcraft Island.It's going to be a fun-filled week where students
Our First Box Has Been Created, Sent and Delivered!Update posted by Gianluigi Nicolosi at 05:55 am
First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to the campaign.Your funds have already lead to a student receiving their first STEAM kit!Here is a photo of the draft box and the delivery bike!Due to privacy reasons, the parent and student opted to not have their