Rudy was in an accident that resulted in both front legs breaking severely. I was able to have his legs casted, it was what I could afford based on the options given by the vets. That was over $700, plus examination fees and X-rays,, totaling over $1000 so far. He's in a lot of pain. So he was prescribed Tramadol, .5 ml twice a day, liquid by mouth to relieve the pain. His little body can't handle the opiate, so he throws up each time he is given the medication. I feel so bad for the little guy. But, this is simply not enough to allow Rudy to lead a normal pain free life. After consulting several veterinarians, the conclusion is that immediate surgery is required. He's awaiting the final outcome and to see whether he will get the surgery he so desperately needs. Should he not have the surgery, amputation of one of his legs will be required. The other will likely bond, but he will suffer from chronic pain from arthritis. As his owner and best friend, I wish I had the means to just send him to surgery right now. But I can't afford the up front costs required. I've attached a copy of the proposed treatment plan, that I simply have no means of paying. I'm able to cover the routine follow up visits, at over $300 per week for the exam and X-rays, his food, shelter and medication. Beyond that I'm not financially able. And I feel horrible for that. He's the sweetest, most lovable, friendly, playful little guy that one has ever met. He has not a single mean bone in his body. He was the most carefree energetic pup you would ever meet. And now he can only wobble in pain. He truly deserves to be able to run, play and just be able to walk without pain again. He desperately needs your help. Please share this with your friends, family and neighbors. I'm hopeful that through sheer kindness and charity we can raise enough to allow Rudy to run again. Your sharing, donation and/or kind words, thoughts and prayers are appreciated!