€18,744raised of €82,400.00 goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP our trusted friend, lovely husband, a lovely father and a true aviator to battle rare kind of bone marrow cancer!
Roberts Sakulovs is a second generation aviator that followed the footsteps of his father by becoming an air traffic controller. For many years Roberts Sakulovs has provided safe and reliable guidance of aircraft in our skies!
Today, every moment spent with his little children and lovely wife is a priceless blessing... With the new medical treatment we can help Robert in this unfair battle to live another day, another week and month!
THIS FIGHT IS NOT OVER AND YOU CAN HELP:
1) With informative support by sharing the word and reposting Roberts desire to live and to fight
2) With financial support and donation
3) With medical support by means of cunsultative research and recommendation ( Full medical history is available in English)
4) By simply sending supportive notes and letters to Robert and his family
5) It seems that current treatment is not giving good results. Family needs to find another approach
For direct contact or direct support: [email protected]
An Endless Thank You....
FAMILYUpdate posted by Roberts Sakulovs at 06:37 pm
IT IS WITH DEEP SADNESS WE HAVE TO INFORM THAT ON 13.04.2021 ROBERT HAS FINISHED HIS BATTLING JOURNEY ...ROBERT STOOD STRONG TILL THE LAST BREATH... YOUR ENORMOUS SUPPORT, LOVE & BELIEVE IN GOD, GAVE ROBERT ANOTHER.. DAY, WEEK & MONTHS WITH HIS LOVELY FAMILY, HIS CHILDREN AND WIFE... A TRUE