My father Ronnie. D Edson (Dano) was diagnosed with Stage 3-B Hepatocarcinoma in November 2018. He has been receiving treatment from U.S doctors, whom informed us that he had less than 2 years to live. After receiving treatment in Florida for the last year, we were informed that treatment was not effective and that it would be best to seek an outside opinion. After seeking a second opinion we were introduced to an alternative method of cancer treatment that is not permitted in the U.S. at the current time. The treatment center we were introduced to is the Chipsa Hospital for Advanced Cancer Immunotherapy. This treatment is not covered by insurance in the U.S. and all expenses will be out of pocket in order to give him a fighting chance. He went on Social Security Disability in February 2019 and lives off a limited income that will make it almost impossible to pay for the treatments and expenses associated by himself. That is why we are reaching out to anyone that is currently capable of helping him receive the treatment that he so desperately needs. Any help that we can get to help absorb some of the cost will be greatly appreciated. Danny is a father, grandfather and friend to many, please help us keep him in our lives just a bit longer and I hope that my children will be able to grow up knowing who their grandfather is. My father is a great man and deserves a fighting chance to beat this, he has always been there for me and I want to watch him grow old. Please help me help him………..
The hospital that he is receiving treatment at is Chipsa Hospital for Advanced Cancer Treatment in Tijuana, Mexico. In order for them to prep a bed, the initial cost was roughly $34,600, which does not include the airfare, or other travel expenses to get here and back home.
The current treatment currently includes;
- Coley's- Bacterial Toxins to elevate the body temperature to allow an immune response to seek out and eliminate abnormal (cancer) cells.
- Ozone Therapy- IV infused ozone (O3) to stimulate the immune system and promote disinfection and treat diseases such as cancer...
- IV infused VitCK3- combination of Vitamin C and Vitamin K3- inhibit tumor growth or lung Metastasis
- Chelation- IV infusion to eliminate metals from the body's blood.
- Gerson Diet- strict diet that includes specific organic vegetarian diet with nutritional supplements and coffee enemas to allow keep the body from needing to do extra work to break down processed and unhealthy foods and proteins. Can cost up to $15,000 to get started with utensils(pots and pans), foods(strict organic selection of foods) and appliances(Cold Press Juicer, citrus juicer, alkaline water filtration system and much more...) needed to maintain this diet.
- VG-5000 - vaccine that provokes an immune response that helps the T-cells in the body seek out and fight damaging cells such as cancer and other disease.
- Oxygen Therapy- Oxygen tank, mask, and breathing treatment needed to maintain the optimal oxygen needs of the human body systems to function at maximum capacity.
Upon being released from the treatment center, he will need to purchase additional medications for the next 90 days to continue the treatment at home, which will cost between $2,100-$2,500
The diet for that he will need to remain on for the remainder of his life will be the Gerson diet, and will need to purchase supplies to get him started which include:
- Cold Press Juicer (Norwalk 290) which ranges from used to new ($1499-$2699). This juicer maximizes the amount of nutrients from the fruits and vegetables without oxidizing the juice, rendering it somewhat useless like traditional juicers tend to do.
- Stainless pots and pans that can be used without leaching metals back into the foods cooked in this diet. (can range from $100-$500 for a complete set).
- BPA free storage bottles for storing the 13 daily juices that he is required to drink while on this diet. (can range from $20-$100).
- Organic fruits and vegetables (enough to juice 13 times per day, 7 days a week). (can range from $200-$500/week).