Kimani Kores is a determined, bright, young man from Kenya, struggling to pay college tuition in an economy that has few financial aid and student loan options. Kimani Kores is continuing with his education at Kenya Institute of Management, in Nairobi, Kenya. He will be beginning in the first week of April 2019, and he will be studying Purchasing and Supplies at diploma level which will take a duration of 2 yrs.
I met Kimani Kores while on a scientific expedition in the Kenyan wilderness, where he showed us the lay of the land, translated, navigated and was an all-around great field assistant! I am so glad he is pursuing his education and I hope we can raise the tuition costs for him so all he has to worry about is his food and books and can focus on succeeding in his studies!!!
Below is the fee structure for the 2 year diploma course which is in Kenya shillings and converted into US dollars at rhe current exchange rate:
- Semester 1 --30,000 which is equivalent to 299.52
- Semester 2 --35,000 which is equivalent to 349.44
- Semester 3--35,000 which is equivalent to 349.44
- Semester 4--10,000 which is equivalent to 99.84
- Education goals
- I will ensure if i get this assistance,i will complete my diploma course in the right time
- I will also learn as much as i can to get the required skills from whoever giving it to me