US$195.00raised of $12,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
Hi, I'm Tess.
I have a story that longs to be told, part of which is a series of songs I wrote while finding my voice and my path.
I dream of recording an album with these songs and putting together an accompanying story-/song-/workbook, tentatively titled; "Undoing Shame: A Reclamation of Voice and Pleasure".
In late 2016 I found myself in an increasingly violent relationship in which I truly had lost all sense of where I ended and others began. I didn't really recognize myself. I was ashamed of my own powerlessness. It was in a moment of rock bottom clarity that I realized things needed to change and that I was the only one who could change my own situation.
I had to ask for help then, and I am asking for help again. I am excited to bring this into the world; to share my story of hope with the so many women who've lost their voices and forgotten their power. And I'm a single mom living with my parents.
While most of the money I am asking for is going towards recording (and all the things that go along with recording) the album, $5000 of it goes toward developing the support and skills I need to bring my message to thousands in a high level narrative development and public speaking program.
ALL DONORS will receive the digital album (expected Spring 2019) AND digital songbook/book/workbook (expected early Summer 2019).
FOR SUPPORT VIA PAYPAL FEEL FREE TO USE: paypal.me/tessmusic
All donors above $555 receive exclusive access to a learning community for overcoming shame, and reclaiming voice and pleasure.
This gift includes:
*an online space in which to share, expand and receive
*writing exercises and videos designed to support you in:
- writing (or otherwise extrapolating) your narrative
- finding space for receiving more creative inspiration
- daring yourself to get really uncomfortable - in a tingly way, doing what you love on a bigger, more visible scale
- moving through fear and shame as you integrate lessons from your life (especially those that taught you to be small and quiet) and learn to be accountable to your own gifts - the gifts of the universe
- creating safety in BEING in front of an audience (there will be many opportunities to share of your own craft both as leader/facilitator and as performer)
AND SO MUCH MORE...
- Tess Fairbridge
No updates for this campaign just yet