Kimmy has been struggling with Lyme disease since she was 2 years old, but was only correctly diagnosed in June 2017.
She eventually became bedbound and in a very bad state. She has been treating the best way she can for the past two years and it has helped a lot but she is still unable to live a normal life. Lyme is an extremely complex illness and almost impossible to treat, especially when it has been undiagnosed for so many years. We have tried many avenues, you can have a look at some of our journey on our YouTube channel that we made for Lyme awareness and help (KIM + ROSS).
We have found the best possible solution at this stage, and it exists in a hospital in Germany called Klinik St. George’s. This hospital specialises in Lyme and Cancer treatment. Their application process is extensive and they carefully select ONLY patients who they know desperately need and will benefit from their treatment properly. The treatment has been proven to eradicate ALL Lyme in countless patients, but the bad news is, it’s extrmely expensive. The good news is WE HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED to the hospital! But we need your help getting to Germany and receiving this two-week specialised treatment. What the treatment cost involves:
- Full body hyperthermia sessions for both the patient and partner (to ensure the partner hasn’t contracted the Lyme and can’t transfer it back). They will sedate both patients and heat their body up to about 42 degrees Celsius for 8 hours. The Lyme dies off at this high temperature.
- Abtibiotics administered during hyperthermia state, where the antibiotics are far more effective than usual and the Lyme is at its weakest.
- 24/7 on call nurse per patient for the 2 weeks duration of stay.
- 2 weeks in the hospital with continuous treatments.
- In-Hospital specialised Lyme doctors
- consultations, blood tests and personalised analysis.
- Laser therapy
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Physical Therapy
- Ozone therapy treatments
- Full Detox Program
- Dark Field Blood Analysis
- 3 months post clinic outpatient treatment protocol.
- Partner treatment to ensure that the bacteria is not passed back to the patient after treatment.
Please help Kimberly finally live a normal life after 26 years of suffering. Absolutely any amount of donation will be appreciated. It all counts!
Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support, we appreciate it more than words can say. You are literally changing lives <3