Through years of recuperating from serious health challenges, I've been planning a simple website -- The Write Dirt to help spread the word about businesses making food, clothing, and everyday goods in balance with Nature -- things that naturally heal and make life worth living. I want to share stories that help build an Economy grounded in healthy soil -- linking producers of integrity with consumers hungry for quality. I'm an experienced web writer with a passion for down-to-earth luxuries -- and the relationships that make them possible. As I continue to regain my health, I would deeply appreciate help allowing me to finally focus on helping inspire a healthier economy.
* No fancy website -- but a logo and header.
* Time to research and write several stories (web pages) featuring businesses I believe in.
* Every story (web page) will be published on my site (currently in process): https://write.as/thewritedirt/the-write-dirt
* Every story (web page) can be shared across the web as a feature story or type of ad.
* Each story (web page) can also be published directly on a business's website.
* Ideally, I would like to continue creating a dedicated network of stories illustrating the variety and value of so many natural or organic producers.
* I could eventually help businesses write content for their own sites -- however my ideal once established is to stay focused on writing stories about remarkable businesses that can be shared across the web.