Olmec has won a major $16M global recruitment project to deliver from early 2019. Focused on the clean-tech space, we will recruit 1500+ people to support our client's growth and require investment in additional staff and technology.
● Due to a successful tender for the ASX-listed cleantech client, we will need to deliver a $16M project over the next 3-5 years.
● Our client has received $270M in equity-funding to build the company. We have already successfully hired key executives for our client including the CFO, Procurement; HR; Operations Marketing Directors.
● The next phase of the client roll-out will be to resource and hire 50-100 specialists for each of the 20 plants being built.
● The first plants will be finished in the Netherlands and the UK in Q1 2019 with the rest rolling out over the next 3-5 years.
● In total a recruitment budget of $16M has been set aside. In order for Olmec to deliver this, we will need investment into 4-5 new staff and new technology