US$401.00Donated So Far
The campaign owner has stopped the page from accepting further donations. Please contact them if you'd still like to donate
Another moment of Roshni Media Group supporting BMI Trust journey for the upliftment of the rural and the tribal villagers to whom BMITrust is committed.
We stand for all those who cannot be seen, felt or heard.
We need your motivation, guidance and support as you have done in the past and encouraged us to fulfill our promises.
We request you all to support us for our 2016-2017 projects :
1. Girl Training center ( Mahila Prashikshan Kendra) in rural area.
2.7000 Solar lamps for the rural tribal kids.
3. Mobile library for the rural remote areas.
Project Goals and Outcomes
Spread the awareness about our programs and Facility Centre. Look forward for participation of each and every girl who has completed the school or is a drop out and is totally lost. We want to counsel them, guide them ,train them and get there back on the track of life.
- BMI Trust will first counsel the female folk after the aptitude test and when required. Train the women and girls with the basic computer program. Bakery traing, Housekeeping, Stitching course, gardening, masala making, beauty parlour. We will also Guide and tutor the Girls&Women who were compelled to leave their education midway under financial Family pressures
- Confident women folks , better lifestyle in village , the betterment of kids as the women folk will be educated , confident so they take better care of the young one. Participation of women in the village activities and finally the development of the village. More and more women folk will join our program and will lead to the development of the society.
- Increase in attendance in our facility centre , jobs for the women folk, women empowerment, educated and financially independent women, more participation of women in the local development of the village, rise in the attendance of children at school. “You educate a women/girl. You educate the nation”.
Project Activities : BMI Trust is looking forward for a facility centre for the women folk in and around the rural areas of pune (uruwade,mulshi) Pune district Maharashtra India. We have conducted surveys that have revealed that girls after their school completion i.e Class 10th sit at home and help the family house hold activities and soon are married. Many girls drop out the schools due to financial and other family pressures. We realised that just starting any training institute will not be enough, there must be intense “Beti Bachao Beti Padao” programs.
1. Then counselling for their career guidance followed by aptitude test and analysis, counselling also for the domestic violence and other abuses against the women.
2. Computer lab for traing and preparing them for tomorrow . They will be trained under expertise and will surely benefit.
3.Skill development program where regular short courses will be conducted in: Bakery, masala making, stitching, gardening, hospitality / housekeep, beauty parlour.
4.Counseling will be for all the women folk of the uruwade village and the surrounding villages. It will benefit about 2000 women and first computer Batch will have 20 girls from in and around the uruwade village. Skill development will also have 20 girls together for all the various courses.
Thank you for your support!
No updates for this campaign just yet