My name is Antoinett Snyman. I just qualified as a personal trainer and currently busy with my diploma in exercise physiology. While completing my practical, I noticed that my community, and after some research, the whole of South Africa, have a very limited knowledge about exercise/fitness and nutrition.
I want to start a business to help educate my community, about fitness and nutrition, by
- showing mommies how to look after themselves through fitness, with their kids.
- Help kids develop their gross motor skills and teach them from a young age the importance of exercise and good nutrition.
- Help our seniors with flexibility exercises.
- Show my overweight clients they do matter and together they can lose weight and keep it off.
- Help my clients to make better food choices.
Most of all I want to show my clients that it doesn't matter where you're from or your background. You can exercise and make good food choices anywhere, anytime.
I need funds to start this business, to supply the starter kits to my client at affordable prices and for reliable transport to and from my clients.
I want to start in my community and later branch out to more communities in South Africa