Who will benefit
- House of Hope and ultimately the children
How funds will be used
- Maintenance on the houses where the children live
- Water and Electricity bills
- Clothes for the children
- Cleaning products
- Baby Products
How soon do we need the funds?
We hope to reach our goal by July to begin with maintenance , however we urgently need funds for the essentials like food, nappies, clothing etc.
THE HOPE JOURNEY
Launched in June 2004 as a response in faith to the reoccurring deaths of abandoned, neglected, and orphaned babies, House of Hope has since expanded to become a beacon of hope to children in crisis in the Goldfield's community and beyond.
House of Hope, formally known as House of Hope Community Life Development, now consists of five well-established projects which all focus on investing in the lives and dreams of children.
House of Hope is a community program in the truest sense, sustained in part by the community it passionately strives to serve.
We invite you to become part of the "Hope Journey" and make a worth-while investment in the future.
ABOUT HOUSE OF HOPE
By 2021 we see House of Hope as a self-sustaining Goldfield's organisation, permanently changing the lives of vulnerable children.
- To pursue sustainability through creative and innovative avenues.
- To eagerly grasp every opportunity to build relationships and serve the Goldfield's community.
- To passionately develop and inspire staff, parents, and the children in our care.
1) Hope for children
2) Christian Foundations
- Commitment / Perseverance
3) Partnerships (Internal and External)
For more info please visit their website
We are thankful for any donations. If you aren't in a position to donate help us share this initiative far and wide.