A global leadership programme by Oxford Royale, covering :
- human nature, the individual and society;
- equality, social justice and welfare;
- power and the art of government;
- political ideologies;
- economic globalisation;
- the changing world order in the 21st Century;
- identity, culture and challenges to the West;
- nuclear weapons, proliferation and the politics of disarmament;
- global futures: the world in 2035.
The Global Leadership Programme is designed to provide the young leaders of tomorrow with a summer course consisting of lectures, discussions and workshops that tackle the key issues faced by global leaders today and in the future, and I hope to make use of it within my career.
I'm going to raise money and also put my wages towards this summer course so that I can receive certification in my chosen area of study before university - and hopefully change the world ( but we'll see about that once you've helped me make it happen).