Many people across the world are unable to get higher education due to monetary constraints. However, everyone should be able to get at least a 2 year degree as long as they fulfill the educational requirements. We plan to establish an open university that is free for all of the citizens of the world.
What We Need & What You Get
In Phase 1, we will establish a open university under both US laws as well as an applicable European country:
- The open university will be registered with applicable accreditation institutions.
- A website will be established as an education portal for the university!
- Teachers and faculty from all across the world will be invited for joining on a free basis to contribute certain amount of their time.
- Certain 2 year and 4 year degree programs will be established.
- In the new academic year, pilot 2 year and 4 year programs will start.
- Degrees will be awarded for successful students.
- Classes will be given online through the portal. The homework and any active projects will be handled through an e-learning system such as Moodle.
- Online exams will be conducted under the supervision of the program teacher.
- Students will pay no tuition fees. Certain fees under $100 may be charged for supplementary educational materials but it will not be mandatory for the student to pay.
In Phase II:
- There will be a cooperation agreements between our established free open university and other educational institutions.
- Small contact centers and mini campuses may be formed in different countries depending upon the contributions as well as the success of the partnership programs.
This free, open university system will allow hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world to get a free education and to get a corresponding university diploma. Everyone in the world will get their chance at higher education.
- Students in third world countries can also have a chance at education.
- Graduates of other universities can get a second degree free of charge.
- Special educational and academic projects can be conducted.
Other Ways You Can Help
If you are unable to contribute money, you an still help.
- Pass the word around in social media.
- Help us find online educational materials for university levels free of charge. (ebooks, journal subscriptions etc)
- If you are a faculty, you can volunteer your services.
- We need philanthropists, businessmen, and well known figures to be in our Executive Board.