Hello Gogetfunding, I'm Jaz Chapman & I am starting an internet radio show on April 7th called the Follow Your Dreams Show. The show is dedicated to encouraging all people to follow THEIR dreams no matter how hard it is or how unrealistic it may seem, if our audience don't have a support system then we will be their support system. All of our guests that we interview are either going to be successful or on their journey to success. We give new or independent artists the chance to have their music played on the show and for the aspiring artists they will have their "Spot light" moment where they can prove their talents for all to see.
All of the hosts including myself will be ambitious, charismatic, leaders who all trying to reach their dreams and are talented and optimistic individuals with multiple goals to achieve. Starting in the beginning of March, auditions for hosts will begin and they must meet those requirements and most importantly the viewers on YouTube will choose who will they like the most and from the chosen one. Then we will record those selected and have the viewers decide which group has the best chemistry to fit the Follow Your Dreams Show. The groups that are not chosen for the show will be interns and work on creating 4 new shows that will start in July.
As for me, I am a young, ambitious, creative leader who is focused on following her dreams and creating opportunities for others to pursue their dreams and turn it into a lifestyle. I am the oldest of 4 children who always had to be responsible for my siblings, so I guess that's where my leadership role began. Just like most people, I've had hardship but it's getting through those times that makes me stronger. I am currently in my last semester of business school and plan on creating several businesses to create job opportunities for Americans all over the country. When I was 21 I decided to move from Cleveland to Atlanta (where I knew no one) to pursue my dreams. I've a very hard time since I've move with situations that would make most people move back. However, I'm determined to pursue my dreams and I believe that starting an internet radio show will help me build a brand and help others prove their talent to the world, & most importantly inspire everyone to follow their dreams no matter how hard or unrealistic they may seem even if they don't have the support like I didn't, the show will be their support system. No matter what, I'm determined to get the show started and this message out.
What We Need & What You Get
The funds is definitely important to the start of the show & there will be perks for generous donations from contributors.
- I am trying to raise a total of $50,000 to fund this show. However, if all you can donate is $1, that's just fine. There are expenses that need to be taken care, in order to start the show, such as: building space, utilities, insurance, equipment, , a new website created, marketing, and employee compensation.
- There will be perks for contributors who donates $50 or more. Donations of $50 or more will get a Follow Your Dreams Show t-shirt. Donations of $100 or more will receive a FYDS t-shirt & a chance to be a guest on the show, whether it's to be interviewed, to promote a business or an artists, or just to help judge the new talent. For donations $2000 or more you & a friend get to accompany me on a 3-day cruise on May 29th to the Bahamas! Plus the t-shirt and a guest appearance on the show.
- If the goal is not reached it will still go towards the show's expenses and I will still figure other ways to raise the rest of the funds.
By contributing to this radio show, you are helping change the world and to make a difference:
- The mission of the FYDS is to inspire people to always follow their dreams.
- We're giving people the opportunity to showcase their passion to the world.
- This will bring in more job opportunities and is a gateway for people to follow their and the pursuit of happiness.
- After this show I will also create other internet radio shows to give more people the opportunity to be great hosts, engineers, producers, djs, & comedians.
Other Ways You Can Help
I know that some people can not afford to donate money, but there are other ways to contribute:
- Sharing my youtube video and this page with your friends & on social media. By spreading the word, it may catch the of contributors & more importantly it may catch of potential viewers that can support the show also.
- Support the show. Subscribe to the youtube channel for updates and to help choose the hosts of the show. Tune in every Monday starting April 7th at 6 p.m. ET
- Send New/Independent Artists or Business People that you know to the youtube channel. The FYDS is dedicated to not only inspiring people but giving ambitious individuals the opportunity and platform to showcase their talent and expose for their music and businesses. Telling someone you know who fits this description is giving them a step in the right direction to follow their dreams.
- Tell some aspiring Radio Producers, Engineers, Comedians, DJ's, & Radio Host about the show. If you know someone perfect for the show that wants to be either a radio producer, engineer, comedian, dj, & radio host than send them the channel for updates and give me their information, the hiring process starts in a few weeks.
- Tell anyone that needs to be motivated to subscribe to the channel. The whole point of the show is to get people to follow their dreams. If they are lacking support then the show will be their system.