We are a start up. And the corona virus and earthquake in Zagreb made us big problems.
We are developing ur software and we are not finished. We need help to held our employees for the next months.
Klub Portal (www.klubportal.com) is a professional online platform and free website builder for every team sport club worldwide. Our product is “all in one” amateur club management and monetization platform.
Our mission is to empower every sports club worldwide with digital presence, by using our high-tech online platform.
Klub Portal was founded in 2017. by the sport enthusiast, professional football player and certified football trainer Michael Calis. By spending his youth from 7-33 years of age as a football player and later on as a coach and sport manager, Michael realized that amateur clubs all over the world are desperately seeking for any kind of help in management and organization of the club itself. Michael and the team he assembled, identified and pinpointed exactly what is needed for the team amateur clubs to be recognized and digitally present, and founded the Klub Portal.
- Average amateur sport clubs do not have enough funding or human resources to develop or later on to manage the website in an up to date and professional manner
- Web pages are usually managed by club enthusiasts and friends in their free time
- League standings and match results are usually inserted manually with no player performance tracking
- Every other aspect in terms of web page update (players photos, scoring goals videos, team changes, match dates etc.) is shown in the past extremely complicated to run.
The amateur sport club will have fully automated game statistics tracker, club news portal, professional web design and last but not least, the club will have the option to monetize the web site and bring sponsors, advertise and sell products (football dresses, sport equipment, souvenirs etc…) for the first time.
There is more than 267 000 amateur football clubs in the world and over 265 million registered football players. Most of them do not even have a website at all.On the other hand, the platform could be used for any other team sport (handball, basketball, la cross, hockey…) The need for such a platform globally is enormous and the potential for the Klub Portal to grow is even bigger.Markets are expected to reach USD 77,6 billion by 2026, according to Wintergreen research study, 2019.
There are no global competitors.
One is called “Regional Fussball” from Germany and the other one is Pitchero from UK.
PROJECT STATUS: MVP/ACHIEVING SALES
- BETA/MVP launched in Croatia - 2018
- OVER 125K Euros invested
- OVER 100 SATISFIED CUSTOMER CLUBS IN CROATIA AND REGION
- READY TO LAUNCH GLOBALLY – Second quarter 2020