Death is preventable, when it comes to Carbon Monoxide poisonings. I witnessed my own family member moments from her death. If she would have had a detector, she could have been alerted weeks before I found her lifeless body laying half way off the bed.
But do you know that if you survive Carbon Monoxide, you are at risk for severe brain injury. Losing the ability to use your own imagination, your ABC's and 123's, names of your own family members, etc. Recovery has taken years and it is a grueling path to walk on.
I would like to provide anyone who is in need of a Carbon Monoxide detector in order to prevent a tragedy in someone else's family.
During 2010–2015, a total of 2,244 deaths resulted from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning, with the highest numbers of deaths each year occurring in winter months. In 2015, a total of 393 deaths resulting from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning occurred, with 36% of the deaths occurring in December, January, or February.
Help prevent this preventable and invisible toxic killer from hurting anyone else.