America was founded on the basic principles of popular sovereignty, representation, and consent of the governed.
"We the People" tell the government what to do; it doesn't tell us. "We the People" are the driver; the government is the car. And we decide where it should go, and by what route, and how fast. Almost all the world's constitutions are documents in which governments tell the people what their privileges are. Our Constitution is a document in which "We the People" tell the government what it is allowed to do. "We the People" are free.
WHAT WE DO
This is about securing your rights and freedoms
We're organizing, planning and executing a popular lobbying campaign to secure your rights, as parents, to be mandated or not. We're fighting for:
- Scientific studies on safety and efficacy.
- Medical, religious belief, and personal/conscientious belief exemptions from any mandates.
Your participation is vital. By supporting the Campaign, you're helping to put these Jeffersonian ideals into practice:
- It is the people, to whom all authority belongs.
- It is to secure our rights that we resort to government at all.
- The people are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.
- No government can continue good but under the control of the people.
- If every individual which composes their mass participates of the ultimate authority, the government will be safe.
- Unless the mass retains sufficient control over those entrusted with the powers of their government, these will be perverted to our own oppression.
Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Essential Liberty is what we ask for..