Almost 5 months ago, I broke my ankle and tore my tendons, I am on numerous meds, and the other day while I was at a Doctors appointment, my beautiful little girl some how got on the counter , chewed open my pill container and ingested between 10 to 15 ibuprofen 600mg Tablets. She is now very ill, and not having been able to work, I can't afford to pay the emergency vet bills. they have to keep her for a few days, do numerous blood work, and other testing to see if it has destroyed her kidneys. I love my girl very much, and truly need help. Thank you and God Bless you all!! Bill
I love my girl and can normally afford her vet bills, but at this time I am unable to do so. These pills can cause kidney damage, cause seizures, and the worse one, death.