8th March 2016
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Hosted by Jenny Lord, Submerged Sports Ltd is proud to present the
Jenny Lord - Dive for Her Fundraising Dive.
This charity fundraiser event is to Empower and Promote Women and the Sport of Diving on a very special day, Tuesday 8th March, International Women's Day.
- Jenny Lord wants to invite all women divers globally, to attend a single, promotional "Dive for Her" in the waters of Sharm El Sheikh.
- Jenny will be in the water to accompany the qualified divers that are attending this event.
- Team SUBMERGED will be on hand to assist the local divers centres that wish to assist in introducing women Non-Divers to sports diving. (Subject to medical clearance, there will be a maximum number of non divers allowed).
- Free Diving Experts will be on hand to introduce women to Free Diving.
- Jenny Lord will Promote her World Record Attempt in Dahab – (Sep 2016)
- Evening Presentation by key women divers, Technical, Recreational and Free Diving
- Submerged Sports Ltd & Jenny Lord will be inviting some surprise special guests to this event.
Jenny Lord wants this Charity Fundraiser to make a difference, she will be selecting one external global charity and one internal charity from the host country, to make a donation to on the completion of this event.