December 12th 2015, Hurghada, Egypt
Hosted by Leo Morales a leading figure in diving with disabilities. Submerged Sports Ltd is now planning the event "Dive with Disabilities Fundraiser". Provisionally planned for the 12th December 2015.
Submerged Sports Ltd & Leo are planning the following itinerary:
- Leo wants to invite all divers with Disabilities to attend a fundraiser dive in Hurghada.
- Leo will go for a dive with the Qualified Divers attending this event.
- Team SUBMERGED will be assisted by local dive centres, with intro dives for Non-Divers with Disabilities that wish to be introduced to sports diving. (This will be limited to first come first served basis, pending medical clearance)
- Free Diving Experts will be on hand to introduce Free Diving for people with Disabilities.
- Leo Morales will Promote his World Record Attempt in Mexico – (1st Feb 2016)
- Evening Presentation by Leo Morales on Diving with Disabilities, also showing his film The Current.
This event is to raise awareness’ of diving with disabilities, in Recreational, Technical and Free Diving.
Submerged Sports will invite speakers from each of the disciplines of Sports Diving to be on hand to promote their areas of diving.
Leo Morales will update here and on his Facebook page about the charities he wants to help with this fundraiser. We will be raising money for a charity based in the host country and one personal charity for Leo.