I know it might be crazy; but, it is of emergency and about two life. We had been waiting for today after eight months of harshship, disappointment, and struggling, but we still have hope. Everything is finalized but we lost a very important document. The cost for replacement and reissue is USD63000, deadline is Monday; but we are asking for a few more days. We are not able to afford anymore. If problem is solved, we are able to repay everyone who has made the contribution, even with some interest. If problem is not solved, we need to keep USD20000 for shipment to home and for his flights to go home. The remaining can be returned in a ratio to everyone who had contributed. I only wish he can go through this, before he did anything silly. He told me if nothing heard from him, then he is gone.