I am trying to get back into College, and I need to raise money to pay old college bills and other expenses before I can start in September. I will be pursuing a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science online. I am a service-connected disabled veteran and a father who is trying to get back on track. I am also going through a divorce and am fighting for my children. My wife has met a guy online and has run to Illinois with my two young children. My tuition fees and books will be covered by the VA, but I need to take care of some old bills and expenses. I am currently living on my VA Service Connected Disability of 1356.00 a month.
a Minimum of $50,000 is needed to help get to where I am going.
- 4000.00 to pay for an old bill at University of Nebraska so I can get my transcripts transferred
- 18000.00 to cover a fixer upper house.
- 10,000.00 for additional building materials
- 4000.00 to help pay for a storage building onsite at the house that I will be redoing
- 2000.00 to help pay for a vehicle with better gas mileage
- 2000.00 to help pay for a Uhaul
- 10,000 for new computers and to cover extra costs for my college education.
I realize I need a good education to provide a better future for my children. This is a hand up not a handout. Help me become more than what I am. Thank you for reading.